Friday, September 25, 2015

Wensel's in Wales

Since we are living in England, we are trying to take advantage of our proximity to the rest of Europe (at least as much as we can with Phil's work schedule). This was our first weekend trip besides London of course. We rented a car and braved the left hand side of the road and drove to another country... only a 3 hour road trip by the way! You see what I mean when I say proximity? 

Wales was beautiful, we stayed in a town called Swansea and then drove around all day to see all of the different coastal views, mostly from giant cliffs! Amazing views were everywhere! 

 Small town on our way called Usk ^ 

 We actually got lost in Usk but we were pretty happy about it.. at least I was, I don't know about Phil and his pouty face haha ^ 





 Phil and his co-worker Skyler who came with us, also who we have to thank for basically all of these pictures :) ^






Happy Weekend my friends! It's actually supposed to be sunny over here so I'm pretty excited :)

 photo siggy_zps07ba18a6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment