photo Aboutme_zpsb3bd2b31.png photo Iam4_zps77f5bcca.png photo Recipes4_zps6a05acc2.png photo Workouts4_zps948d001c.png photo Sponsor4_zpsc35f02e8.png photo Contact4_zpse893080d.png

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Introduction!

My name is Sarah Elizabeth Wensel, I am 23, a bit of a fitness addict, and I currently live in Provo, Utah.




I married the love of my life one year ago in the Oquirrh Mountain LDS temple, and couldn't be happier or more confident in that decision. I love my hubs!



   My husbands name is Phil Wensel. He is 30 and got suckered into living this lifestyle with me. But honestly he is 100% supportive of me and even likes to join in on all of my fitness adventures. He's probably the nicest and most social person on the planet, which balances out my sometimes not so outgoing personality. Let's just say my social skills have definitely improved since being married to him :)  he's my favorite! Isn't he sexy?


 I recently graduated from Brigham Young University with a BS in Psychology. I was also on the gymnastics team there and just finished up a 4 Year competitive career there. If any of you ever have the opportunity to be a competitive college athlete I would definitely recommend it-- one of the best learning experiences of my life. I did gymnastics since I was 5 and being finished with something that had been a constant in my life for nearly 17 years feels pretty weird, I still don’t quite know what to think about that yet. However, this void is what has inspired me to keep continuing my fitness journey and to essentially make it a lifestyle.
 
Below are a few pictures of me at the peak of my senior gymnastics season about 6 months ago. I got pretty skinny (13% body fat) according to the dreaded bod pod at BYU) and was really comfortable in my skin! However, I lost a lot of muscle along with all the fat... Including my butt :(
I'm now working on gaining more muscle and getting my booty back ;) while maintaining a healthy body fat percentage. It is definitely a learning process but I'm determined to be my best self and to me this includes being happy and healthy!

 
Now that I am done with school and Gymnastics I have a little more time on my hands and would like to use that time to document my life and goals on this blog, with the purpose of keeping me motivated to be my best self, and to hopefully motivate others to do the same! I love helping people! So feel free to shoot me an email with any questions and I will be more than happy to respond!
 photo siggy_zps07ba18a6.png
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Found your IG and then stumbled upon your blog! Glad I found a great fitness blog who also lives in Utah! Glad to be followin your fitness journey and hear about your marriage and life!

    ReplyDelete