photo Aboutme_zpsb3bd2b31.png photo Iam4_zps77f5bcca.png photo Recipes4_zps6a05acc2.png photo Workouts4_zps948d001c.png photo Sponsor4_zpsc35f02e8.png photo Contact4_zpse893080d.png

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fat Blaster Cardio Workout

Yesterday I went to the gym and really did not feel like being there, but I knew I needed to get it done, I had lifted earlier in the morning and went back for some more cardio in the afternoon (it was my day off of work so I had the time). I made up an awesome cardio workout on the Cybex machine. Have any of you used this machine before? I recently started using it more and I have fallen in cardio love. I know cardio machines aren't always the most accurate calorie counters but for what it's worth, this machine seems to burn the most calories, so that's always a plus! I was literally still dripping sweat when I got home from the gym and it only took 25 minutes! Here's what I did:  
5 minute warm up
Incline: 6-7 
Resistance 30
(same speed thewhole time) then for 20 minutes... 
30 second sprint at 35 resistance
60 second 'rest' at warm up pace and 30 resistance
repeat
I don't know about any of you but listening to music while I work out can totally change everything! I don't know what it is but I seriously get in the zone when I listen to good music. Golds Gym has wifi so I just listen to Pandora, I added a new station today (Till' I Collapse' by Eminem) and it was the bomb! 


This seriously kicked my butt. Switching up the speeds and resistance makes the time go by a lot faster too! I burned over 400 calories in less than half an hour! I'd say that's pretty good! So.....Try it out! You won't regret it :)
 photo siggy_zps07ba18a6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment