photo Aboutme_zpsb3bd2b31.png photo Iam4_zps77f5bcca.png photo Recipes4_zps6a05acc2.png photo Workouts4_zps948d001c.png photo Sponsor4_zpsc35f02e8.png photo Contact4_zpse893080d.png

Friday, April 18, 2014

Ideal Shape Workout Video/Challenge



Ok guys!! It's been forever since I've posted anything but I promise I will get better. My awesome husband just got me a new computer so basically I don't have any other excuses :) I thought I'd start my first post back with a little workout video I helped out with a few months ago, its just a portion of the Ideal Shape Up Challenge, so go check out their site here . These workouts don't require much equipment and the entire workout is under 20 minutes. I'm pretty sure we can all spare 20 minutes of our day to get a little workout in! Plus, swimsuit season is just around the corner right? Enjoy!! There are a few more videos that I promise I will post next week.




 photo siggy_zps07ba18a6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment