photo Aboutme_zpsb3bd2b31.png photo Iam4_zps77f5bcca.png photo Recipes4_zps6a05acc2.png photo Workouts4_zps948d001c.png photo Sponsor4_zpsc35f02e8.png photo Contact4_zpse893080d.png

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Crock Pot Chicken

Honestly the very best part of this recipe was how little time it took me to make it! Again, I just made it up, the ingredients are very similar to my chicken skewers marinade but this is definitely a lot less work! I've been on a rosemary kick lately, I swear it tastes good with anything, especially chicken of course! I made this in the morning right before heading out the door to work and when I came home I had some delicious chicken waiting for me. Here's what I used:

-6 chicken breasts (frozen or fresh)
-lemon juice
-balsamic vinegar
-garlic
-rosemary
-red onion




It didn't look as pretty once it was cooked, but it was so delicious. I let it cook for about 10 hours, but I'm sure it would be done after 4-6, that extra time I let it cook though made it super tender and it just melted in my mouth, to die for! This made my meal prep so easy! I just popped some rice and broccoli into the microwave and added it all together to make my lunches for the next few days! I hope you like it! I can't wait to experiment with more flavors with this thing, Crockpot is the best!!





 photo siggy_zps07ba18a6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment