photo Aboutme_zpsb3bd2b31.png photo Iam4_zps77f5bcca.png photo Recipes4_zps6a05acc2.png photo Workouts4_zps948d001c.png photo Sponsor4_zpsc35f02e8.png photo Contact4_zpse893080d.png

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Paris Part One

        My husband and I were lucky enough to go to Paris this month. Talk about a great way to end 2014!! I had never been to Europe before so it was like a whole new world to me. I was obsessed with literally everything. Everywhere you looked was magical. Everything had so much detail and was so interesting, even the simple things were amazing! 

       Phil (my husband) actually partially grew up there, he went to 2 years of high school at the American School of Paris and then spent time there after his LDS mission. It was so cool to be able to see him in his element and get a small perspective of part of his childhood. He doesn't speak a lot of French but he definitely knew enough to get by and he honestly knows the city better than he knows Salt Lake City so I pretty much had a personal tour guide the entire time. So awesome. Anyways, here are a few pics that I snagged off of my new camera (early X-mas gift). I have a TON more from my phone which I will be posting eventually... stay tuned. 















Side note: A few people have asked about my coats so here are the deets....

Grey coat: Soel Boutique at the Riverwoods in Provo: http://soelboutique.blogspot.com/


 photo siggy_zps07ba18a6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment