photo Aboutme_zpsb3bd2b31.png photo Iam4_zps77f5bcca.png photo Recipes4_zps6a05acc2.png photo Workouts4_zps948d001c.png photo Sponsor4_zpsc35f02e8.png photo Contact4_zpse893080d.png

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Threads 4 Thought

        When I was in Hawaii for work in April I was in a Whole Foods with my sister and I happened upon these amazing workout clothes. I didn't eve know that they had clothes there! The brand is called Threads 4 Thought and I am now in love. If you know me at all you know that workout clothes make up the majority of my wardrobe so I can never pass up on a good brand!

        I recently started taking a photography class once a week and this was my first official photoshoot! I wanted to be able to show off these clothes but at the same time start learning how to use my new camera.  It definitely helps to have a model for a sister, so I utilized that perk and had her model for me! She is so talented, every picture I took was perfect. Really though, go check her out on instagram @iamhannahmariah I'm not joking when I say she is a model!

      This brand has a large variety of active wear and at reasonable prices too! Not to mention everything is super comfortable and cute!

 Go check out their website http://www.threadsforthought.com  they are having a Memorial Day Sale and everything store wide is 30% off!

Tank: Threads 4 Thought
Leggings: Threads 4 Thought
Bra: Free People
Jacket: Lululemon











Blooper ^ 

 photo siggy_zps07ba18a6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment